1. These guys are selling their bacon jam in mason jars for the Holidays, but you can make it yourself using the recipe here.
2. Ashley from Not Without Salt taught us how to make hot buttered rum which prompted me to want to invite 30 friends over immediately.
3. On to Baby featured a family photo shoot inspired by the farmers market. Too cute.
4. Sara Forte (who has a new book out) posted a brownie recipe on Sprouted Kitchen that will make any mouth water.
5. Also with the new cookbook out, the folks at Golubka posted a spiced hot chocolate recipe. Hipster food did too - with hazelnuts instead of spice.
6. Kinfolk promotes the age-old art of gathering over food. Volume six is available now. In the photo below my dear friend Adriana is enjoyed it over a mug of coffee.
7. Minimalist Baker suggested I make raw Mayan truffles. It took me 4 seconds to start pulling out ingredients.